Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The snow starts again

The storm started a little later than predicted. We should have awakened to snow, but it was clear and the sunrise was stunning, throwing fire-bright orange light onto the trees and leaving the sky ablaze in color. I was just waking up and didn't get out of bed to get my camera, though probably should have. It fades so fast, it was paler by half within a couple of minutes. In the afternoon the snow came, starting slowly and building for the next few hours. It didn't leave much on the ground, but was fun to watch. I was inside working at the computer all day. It's a bad habit. Maybe tomorrow I'll get out and walk. These were taken at the house. The pic above shows the houses directly across the street.


1 comment:

G said...

I just like your smile :)