Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's just one of those days

It's one of those days where I feel like have so much to do and nothing is getting done. What is it? An appointment, a business meeting, lots of e-mail, phone calls, pay some bills, test the in-progress shopping cart, check the bank account, a bit of this and that. My phone dings at me to let me know I intended to put some signs up in our windows today, get to the gym early, call the pharmacy, and start on a pile of old accounting. It was sunny and beautiful out earlier - makes me want to weed the garden and buy some plants. Blogging is part of my work, and I've actually done some of that. I posted about frogfish here and tapirs here. I've posted on my Tapirs Google Group, texted about snowflakes in Bend. In the photo above are a few of the new items I want to put online in the gift shop. And I've begun sorting and organizing this place a bit more. I still have a lot I want to do with it. No time. I've been here for two years now, and I've never quite settled in the way I want to. I've done a lot of fun things, though - taken trips, worked on projects, worked on tapir work and the gift shop. They say the purpose of life is to enjoy, to feel happy. I can do that. I like that. I try to remember it. I'll quit griping and get on with it. If "things" don't get done so fast, oh well :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheryl!
Great blog! Interested in swapping links?
I write a great site about Fashion:
http://www.hotcakefashion.com/

All the best! Alice