Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, Warrenton: Popcorn machine

I had to get a flat tire fixed today at Les Schwab, and I thought I'd go for a walk while they were working on it, but it started pouring just after I got there. They have free popcorn and coffee in the waiting area, and I helped myself to a small bag of popcorn for the first time in how long? Maybe years, I can't remember. It hit the spot. I like the bright yellow lettering on the machine and the simple design that looks like it's from another era.

For other photos featuring the color yellow today, take a look at Mellow Yellow Monday and follow the links.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one cool looking popcorn machine :-)

Pyzahn said...

You forget how good popcorn is until you smell it cooking. And better getting it free than paying $5 bucks at the movies.

Debo Hobo said...

that's cool that the shop provided snacks while you waited. And imagine the money you saved not 'window shopping'

Teddy Westlife said...

I wish more shops offered popcorn while you wait! Great catch.

Tracey