Thursday, May 21, 2009

I joined City Daily Photo

I've been posting a new photo of Astoria on my Astoria, Oregon, Daily Photo blog each day now since April 23. The picture above is the one I posted yesterday. Today's photo isn't as pretty. I discovered the City Daily Photo blogging community recently and was attracted immediately. Looking at some random pix or going to familiar ones is a fun way to take a virtual world tour for a few minutes every day. Since I like blogging, I signed on to do a daily blog post about Astoria. I'd been following the Paris Daily Photo for awhile and I didn't know he had developed it into a worldwide community until April. Now Lee has joined with Bend, Oregon, Daily Photo and Sergio with Bogota Daily Photo.

On our trip to New York (not posted yet) we even met one of the bloggers from NYC, who was a very nice guy and added to the fun of the trip. On that trip I also met a wonderful woman I'd gotten to know on Facebook.

No comments: