Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Breakfast at Coffee Girl

This is one of my all-time favorite places for coffee and breakfast, or just for coffee and relaxing. I didn't take any view photos today, but the windows look out on the river. The shop is at the end of Pier 39, so it's entirely over the water. It's the location and the actual counter where the women would get coffee on their breaks at the Bumblebee tuna cannery when it was in operation. More photos of the location and view to come at some other time. Today Lee and I had breakfast with Laurel and James, and just enjoyed the company and enjoyed relaxing. Lee had the beautiful bagel and lox you see here with the artistic mocha. I had a granola, fruit, yogurt parfait with my usual decaf extra wet cappuccino. Mine had a heart on the top.

No comments: