Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, Astoria: Reflected sunset

Reflected Sunset, Astoria, OregonIt was such a beautiful evening along the River Walk, and the sunset seemed to go on forever. Below you can see more of the pictures (including this one again, since I'm creating a separate post for my entry in the first "Reflections on Saturday" photomeme :) I think the orange, puple, pink, and gray all look pretty cool together.

NOTE, October 3, 2009: I decided not to pursue running a Reflections meme, because I really don't have the time, so I was thrilled to see James start one. Please check out Weekend Reflections and participate if you can!

6 comments:

James said...

I can see why you like taking reflection photos. You have a good eye and a real talent. This is awesome!

Thanks for joining the Weekend Reflection fun! :)

Dimple said...

This is beautiful-two sunsets at once!

Regina said...

How beautiful!

Crafty Green Poet said...

beautiful colours in the sky, lovely reflections...

Anonymous said...

The colors and the gray do look cool together. Where does the sky end and the reflections begin? I like the flow.

Malyss said...

Skies are burning , and so is the reflection! wonderful shot!