Friday, June 27, 2008

Climate change - losing polar ice cap?

It seems my blogs have mainly consisted of links recently. I've been busy with my existing business and a new one. I wanted to share one more link. It's depressing, but should also be a call to action in one way or another:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080627/sc_livescience/northpolecouldbeicefreethissummer

My own efforts go into two main areas at the moment:

1. Helping save the health of the rainforests by focusing on saving one of the largest mammals you'll find there, tapirs

and

2. Helping people get their health back by addressing lifestyles through diet, exercise, and very effective health-promoting supplements. Maybe I'll get brave and tell my own story sometime. After all, this is a personal blog!

That's all for the moment. I'll be posting some photos again soon. That's my favorite part of blogging . . . the pictures!

Sheryl
(503) 338-8646

No comments: