Thursday, January 15, 1970

Sep 1959: Sheryl with a calf

I've always liked animals. This may have been on a cattle farm owned by my father's relatives, the Sortors, in Tulare, California. As I find them, there will be a lot more pictures of me with animals before we get to the tapirs in 1968. The photo was dated Sep 59, when I was 10. Sometimes the film was in the camera for awhile before it was developed, but the date will be close. Yeah, yeah, I know. Somehow I turned into a chronologist and historian. Wait until you see how precise I am about some of my other projects. Anyway, why not? Don't worry about the posting date, above. I'm trying to work out a system where the older pictures fall into the right order - and the earliest date Blogger will allow is January 1, 1970. You can organize the pix using days, hours, and minutes, too. This could be fun, but if anyone has an easier work-around for dates before January 1970, please let me know!

No comments: