Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey, I started a meme!

NOTE: I set up a site and got a Mr. Linky account, but I didn't actually start the meme. I realized it was going to be a lot of work. I'm glad James finally set up a meme for reflections.

----------------------------

Oh, cool! I just did something new! I started my own photomeme (like a theme for photobloggers and people who post their pictures in albums). It's a game you can play once the pictures are posted, and it's called Reflections on Saturday. Anyway, I've been having fun with existing ones, so I thought I'd make my own :) I guess the reflections could be visual or thoughtful. I'm anxious to see what people come up with. One of the things that was fun about it was starting another blog and installing the Mr. Linky thing. I really like the way it works. By the way, I've posted the photo above before - it's from January 20, 2009, the day Obama took office. It's kind of hard to tell, but it's a reflection in my car window when I was parked behind the post office. I love those stumpy, scatterbranch trees!

No comments: